Be sure to enter my Too Faced makeup giveaway below!
Too Faced Peaches & Cream Collection
These days I’m always using palettes when it comes to eyeshadow looks. I love the convenience of having a premade set of coordinated colors and there’s just no beating the value either! Too Faced has long been one of my favorite makeup brands (I’ve been using their Chocolate Soleil bronzer for years ever since this haul years ago) so you can imagine how excited I was to see that they just released a brand-new Peaches & Cream collection! The lineup features everything peachy-colored, from blush to lipstick and of course, eyeshadow! I received a sneak peek sample of the eye shadow palette but the collection just dropped for early access today — be sure to snag one as I’m sure these will sell out quick!
The packaging is my favorite part!! The eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful peachy gradient but the best part is that all the products even smell like peach! The minute I opened the package, I noticed a subtle sweet peach cream scent and it was like a fruity dessert in a box!
The eyeshadow palette colors are absolutely beautiful with peachy shades that range from a light cream to a warm peach to rich plums and chocolates. The shades are all an exclusive comfort-matte formula that have incredible payoff and super blendable. Mattes can sometimes be a little flat and powdery when applied but that is definitely not the case with these eyeshadows! Each color really stands out on its own and with 12 different shades, you can go from soft and pretty to slightly sexy!
Step-By-Step Tutorial for Day To Night Makeup Look
I created two super easy looks using the Too Faced Just Peachy eyeshadow palette along with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Start out with the first look for a simple but pretty daytime look and then transition it into a dramatic night makeup look with just a couple additional steps!
Look 1: Peach Day Dream
- Start by applying the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer all over the lid. This will help the colors stay put all day as well as make the colors stand out more. Use the lightest color in Peach Meringue to apply a wash of base color all over the lid up to the brow. Press the color using a flat shader brush.
- Add a transition color and sweep the Peaches and Cream color into the crease and blend upwards with a fluffy brush.
- Accentuate the crease with the plummy Peach Tart color in the outer crease using a more precise eyeshadow brush. Focus on the outer corner in a v-shape going from the lash line out and up into the crease. Continue by smudging the color along the lower lash line.
- Blend the eyeshadow colors together using a fluffy brush and windshield-wiper motions. Then finish with eyeliner and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. You guys, this mascara is seriously a must-have! I’m taking a break from eyelash extensions to let my lashes get stronger again and sadly have the most wimpy, stick-straight lashes ever. This mascara really amplifies them without looking clumpy. I have the mini size in my purse and the full-size one at home — I don’t go out now without this mascara on!
Look 2: Smoky Peach Night Makeup
- You can start with the look from Peach Day Dream and just add Peach Sangria onto the lid, blending into the crease.
- Smudge Chocolate Dipped into the crease and blend into the lower lash line. Blend together with a fluffy brush using windshield wiper motions.
- Finish off with eyeliner on the waterline and apply another coat of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for added drama!
I’m seriously in love with this daytime look as it has an effortless “girl-next-door” kind of look that’s so pretty yet so easy too! The entire look really only takes about 5 minutes and is such a pretty look that I’ve gotten so many compliments on at the office!
Meanwhile transitioning it to your night makeup couldn’t be easier! It’s seriously just adding darker lid color and smoking it out with a deeper eyeshadow to create more depth. The eyeshadow colors are so easy to work with and I’ve been so impressed with their new comfort-matte formula!
Where To Buy
You can find the Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette as well as the rest of the Too Faced Peaches & Cream Collection available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora inside JCPenney. Sephora is hands-down my favorite place to shop for all things beauty since they have all the brands I love (and it’s a great place to discover new brands!). The Sephora inside JCPenney locations also make my shopping so much easier since I can get some other shopping done for the family while I’m picking up beauty goodies!
I couldn’t be more excited to share this giveaway with my readers! One lucky reader will win all 3 of the Too Faced products featured here: Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette, Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, and the Better Than Sex Mascara. Enter using the widget below — giveaway runs for 7 days and ends on September 8, 2017 at midnight!