My crazy work week is finally over and I feel like I can finally take a deep breath! We’ve been spending this weekend checking off our fall bucket list and have even been decorating the house in preparation for Halloween too (I can’t wait to share with you all on Tuesday!). Adrian and I even had a little date-night in last night and watched Now You See Me 2 — highly recommend if you like movies with a plot twist!
So many of my favorite stores are having sales this weekend for Columbus Day and I may have picked up a little something here or there too. J.Crew plaid shirts are my favorite as they have a super flattering slim and feminine fit while still being relaxed and comfy. I bought a similar one from last year and it’s the perfect layering piece under sweaters, vests, or just on its own — it’s 30% off now with YESPLEASE! I love this floral print pencil skirt and the darker color scheme makes it a great Fall choice. I also always have a cardigan with me this time of year and this one looks so cozy — 40% off with FALLFEST! And of course, this Tory Burch handbag — total swoon!!
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything | code FALL50 | picks: fluted blouse, tweed jacket
- LOFT: 40% off everything | code FALLFEST | picks: floral skirt
- J.Crew: 30% off lots + extra 40% off sales | code YESPLEASE | picks: plaid shirt, ruffle sleeve top
- H&M: 60% off lots + free shipping | code 1010 | picks: textured jacket
- Gap: 40% off everything | code CRISP | picks: swing dress (love the black grass color!)
And in case you missed this week’s Style Code Live, one of my favorite bloggers Rach Parcell is on!
Shop This Post: