Rave Boatneck Top – XS (similar here)Charlotte Russe Skinny Jeans – 0S (similar here)Express Skinny Belt – XS (similar here)L.A.M.B. Glance Booties – 5.5Charlotte Russe Necklace(similar here)Forever 21 Bangles (similar here)
- 100% Chinese. I think I look very stereotypically Chinese, but I still get asked all the time. So now you know.
- Bilingual and a Half. I speak English and Mandarin Chinese fluently. I can half understand Spanish but know enough to get by in Mexico (as evidenced in my recent trip to Cabo. :).
- I’m A Nerd. I sit in front of a computer and program for a living. It’s not a glamorous job, but I love it.
- Newly Engaged! My boyfriend and I started dating right after college (even though we both went to the same school, we were both involved with other people the whole time). We had a long-distance relationship for three years as I lived in Austin and he lived in Dallas. Finally, I decided the weekend commutes needed to come to an end and I found a job in Dallas. Two and a half years later, we’re now engaged and plan on getting married in May of next year! And if you’re wondering if wedding planning is fun, it was at first, it’s a little less so now, and I might change my answer if you ask me next month. ^_^
- Recent Homeowner. My then-bf and I bought a new condo in late May of this year — just in time to qualify for the new homeowner refund. I know, we did it a bit backwards. Buy the house first, then get hitched. I should’ve told Obama to extend the stimulus a few more months for me.
- I Hate Cheese. I think it’s gross. The smell actually makes me nauseous. One time my college roommate made Kraft Mac & Cheese and I actually vomited. I avoid pizza places at all costs.
- I Love Monopoly. I am the master at this game. I don’t know why I love it so much but I do.
- Lightning Strikes. I was struck by lightening when I was hiking in Colorado one summer. I was around 14,000 ft and it’s not too uncommon to actually get struck by lightening at that altitude, but I was knocked out for about 20 minutes and my ears were ringing for several hours afterwards. I still have my beanie that has the singed marks from where the lightening struck!
- No Metal Mouth. I’ve actually never had braces, retainer, or any kind of tooth correction at all. But my mom didn’t want me to miss out on my opportunity and even took me to an orthodontist to make sure (Asian parents, right?). My parents should cut me a check for all that money I saved them!
- 8th Grade State Champion in Keyboarding. Um, yeah, a teacher saw me type at a computer terminal one day and said I had to go to a typing competition. I didn’t even know these things existed. But I showed up and won. It was seriously weird.
And you can tell I’m out of interesting things to say. ^_^
Tell me one random fact about yourself! I wanna get to know you guys too!
P.S. Can you see that the leaves are finally turning a little yellow now in the trees behind where I’m standing? How exciting, huh?
P.P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for my CSNStores.com giveaway! Deadline is Friday, Nov 19.