Figuring out what to pack in a teeny, tiny clutch for those fancy date nights is tricky. There's usually only room for the bare minimum of essentials, so I figured I'd share what I usually pack for those nights when I need to switch my mommy bag that fits the kitchen sink to a clutch that barely holds more than a cell phone. :)
- lipstick: I inevitably need to touch-up the lips after dinner.
- nail polish: somehow my polish always seems to chip and it drives me crazy.
- cell phone: incomplete without it. #sadbuttrue
- razor: cause unwanted hair is beyond embarrassing. love this mini Venus Snap With Embrace Razor that fits even the smallest of clutches!
The Venus Snap With Embrace Razor measures at 2.5" and fits nicely in the palm of my hand. My absolute favorite feature is the cute blue carrying case that it comes in! The size is perfect for throwing into my purse, gym bag, or travel suitcase and I don't have to worry about cutting myself when rummaging through my bag anymore. Like a full-size razor, the mini Snap-In razor with 5 blades and a Ribbon of Moisture to avoid any irritation. No shaving cream is needed with this razor -- just add water and the Ribbon of Moisture is activated to ensure a smooth glide!
Venus has a pretty cool quiz that helps you pick out your perfect razor. Try it out and let me know what type you are! I'm the Venus & Olay razor in Sugarberry, in case you're curious. :)
Have you tried the Venus Snap With Embrace Razor yet? What are your date night purse essentials?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Venus through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Venus, all opinions are my own.
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Pink Chevron - The perfect casual printed dress paired with gold accessories.
- White Plum Giveaway - Win a $50 gift card to this cute shop!