Sephora is having a Beauty Insider 15% off sitewide sale from now until April 10 (use code TICKET)! I've been in need of updating my beauty and skincare regimen lately and wanted to share what I picked up as well as some of my favorite items that I use and love.
P.S. In case you missed it:
- GlamGlow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment I have really dry skin and have been looking for a good mask that I can really soak my face in. I first heard about this product from Cara and then continued to see rave reviews everywhere on YouTube and in the beauty community. I love the fact that you can sleep in it -- hello beauty sleep!
- Philosophy Miracle Worker SPF 50+ Summer is right around the corner and I know I'll be spending lots more time out under the sun. I tend to get freckles pretty easily so I need something with high SPF to keep the hyperpigmentation at bay. I love that this product doubles as a moisturizer too for my dry skin.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer I just finished up my current primer and have seen recommendations on this primer from Cara, TiffanyD, Jen, I'm usually not a fan of the silicone primers, but I'm planning on mixing it with my foundation to see how that works out!
- LAVANILA Healthy Deodorant This is my go-to deodorant that I absolutely love. It's formulated without any of the nasties like aluminum, parabens, or chemicals and it actually works, even through the worst crossfit workout and sweaty yoga sessions. I personally love the Vanilla Coconut scent (which I don't see online, but have seen in stores) as well as the Vanilla Lavender.
- Clarisonic Mia2 I can't live without my Clarisonic! I use this tool every night with the delicate brush head and this face wash. I find that it has helped my skin stay clean and clear.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light, Radiant Light These products have been on my radar ever since TiffanyD recommended them. I'm hoping to use the luminous light shade as an all-over setting powder to give me a nice glow and the radiant light shade on my cheeks after my blush/bronzer to give a more sun-kissed look. Super excited about these!
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer in Light 18 I used MAC Studio Finish concealer for years and years and switched to the MAC Mineralize Concealer just last year as I was looking for something new. I found that the Studio Finish would sometimes crease on me and the Mineralize Concealer just doesn't have enough coverage. I have seriously dark circles so I'm hopeful that this concealer will do the trick for me!
- NuFace Facial Toning Device I reviewed this product before and absolutely swear by it. I've found that if I go more than 2 days without using this device, my face ends up looking a little puffier and rounder than normal. I'm seriously obsessed with this tool and think that it's worth the hefty price tag as it's almost like a mini face lift every time I use it -- the results are instant!
I hope these recommendations help. Let me know what you guys are picking up from the sale!
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Antique Floral + Pink Trench - Loving this floral J.Crew print right now!