While my outfit was a bit of a walk on the neutral side, I still tried to incorporate a bit of color. For this week, I have olive green, baby blue, creamy beige, and pitch black. And in addition to it being Color Brigade day, it's also Classic Blazer day for Everybody, Everywhere!
So now it's your turn! Link up your colorful outfits below.
Note: feel free to link up any outfit you wore in the past week or an outfit that you'll be wearing later this week -- it doesn't have to be something you actually wore today!
- Add the Color Brigade button on your blog sidebar (copy the html provided). Entries without this button will be removed.
- Submit your link by clicking on the "Click here to enter" button at the bottom of this post. Please have an outfit that combines at least 3 different colors. Prints count as 1 color (e.g. leopard print = 1 color)
- In the "Link it to:" field, please provide the url of the specific post (not the url of your entire blog, lol).
- In the "Caption or Title:" field, list the different colors you're wearing. Example: Gold, Cream, and Red.
You're done! Go back and check out the other amazing entries from members of the Color Brigade!
P.S. In case you missed it:
- DFW Blogger Meetup - It's coming up on Feb 26! If you live anywhere within driving distance of DFW, you should come!
Ask me anything on FormSpring