- Create a ShopSense account here.
- Go to ShopStyle and log in using that account.
- Search for your items and "Favorite" the ones you want to include in the widget.
- Once you're done favorite-ing your items, then go back to ShopSense.
- Go to Tools -> Layout Editor. Then click the link to Launch Layout Editor.
- You should now see your favorite items on the left-hand side. Simply drag your items to the layout. The positioning of the items doesn't matter as the actual layout will not be used.
- Make sure you click the Save button on the bottom right once you are finished with the layout. The Save button will disable for a few seconds while the layout is saving. Wait until the Save button becomes reenabled before continuing.
- Go back to your original ShopSense window and now select Widgets -> Look
- Under Step 2, you should now see a widget created that contains all of the items contained in your previous layout. Now just copy the code provided in Step 3 and paste it into the HTML source of your post.
- That's it! Now you will get a small commission for every link clicked through from your widget. :)
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Giveaway: Kate Walsh Boyfriend Fragrance and Train Case Kit. Win before you can buy! Ends Fri, Jan 28. Tweet daily for additional chances to win! (click to tweet)
- Color Brigade Vol 3 - 24 entries and counting! Did you enter yet? :)
Ask me anything on FormSpring