I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone with this outfit. Today is of course, Color Brigade Tuesday but it is also Breton Stripes day at Everybody, Everywear!
This striped outfit was actually not my originally planned outfit, but it turned out to be way colder than I thought when I woke up this morning. My thin striped long-sleeve shirt wasn't going to cut it so I opted instead for this soft angora cowl-neck sweater dress instead! With this heavy sweater dress layered under another thick wool skirt, I was ready to brave the cold weather (and by cold, I mean temperatures in the 40s. I'm a Texan! ^_^) I admit that the gray is a bit darker than I would prefer for Color Brigade day, but alas I had to stay warm and I needed stripes. Hopefully you'll be a little lenient on me for this one.
Now it's your turn! Link up your colorful outfits and make me wish I hadn't worn such a boring gray. :)
Note, feel free to link up any outfit you wore in the past week or an outfit that you'll be wearing later this week -- it doesn't have to be something you actually wore today!
- Put this button on your blog sidebar. Entries without this button will be removed.
- Click on the "Click here to enter" button.
- In the "Link it to:" section, leave a link to your colorful creative outfit for the week combining at least 3 different colors. Note that prints count as 1 color (e.g. leopard print = 1 color)
- In the "Caption or Title:" section, tell us what different colors you're wearing. Example: Gold, Cream, and Red.
- And that's it! Go back and check out the other amazing entries from members of the Color Brigade!
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Giveaway: Kate Walsh Boyfriend Fragrance and Train Case Kit. Win before you can buy! Ends Fri, Jan 28. Tweet daily for additional chances to win! (click to tweet)
- Petite Fashion Challenge #5 will be posted tonight 6PM CST. Check back later for another (brighter!) outfit. Hint: the J. Crew skirt will be featured again.
Ask me anything on FormSpring