First off, thank you for all the positive comments on my sequins and leather outfit yesterday! It did push my limits a little bit, but it was definitely fun to wear and I'm looking forward to mixing up my outfits a bit more!
As for today, I went back to my standard classic, girlie style. :) I think it's become pretty clear that this J. Crew placket cardigan has won its place as one of my favorite pieces. There's nothing better than some chiffon detailing to add a nice touch of femininity to any outfit and the gold color is simply beautiful for a cold, winter day. And how strange that I'm wearing this button-down shirt again! I've actually never been a fan of button-down shirts as the shoulders are almost always too wide on me and I end up swimming in the fabric. This shirt was actually bought back in the day when I was experimenting with Victoria's Secret clothing since their sizes seemed to run a bit small, but unfortunately their suiting is still big on me. Thank goodness for the cardi as it covers it all!
My colors for volume 2 of the Color Brigade included gold, blue, gray, and burgundy. There's nothing better than colored tights to add a bit of excitement to any outfit. Can't wait to see everyone else's colorful outfit for today! Please submit your entry below! ^_^
And feel free to link up your Color Brigade outfit anytime until next Tuesday!
- Put this button on your blog sidebar. Entries without this button will be removed.
- Click on the "Click here to enter" button.
- In the "Link it to:" section, leave a link to your colorful creative outfit for the week combining at least 3 different colors. Note that prints count as 1 color (e.g. leopard print = 1 color)
- In the "Caption or Title:" section, tell us what different colors you're wearing. Example: Gold, Cream, and Red.
- And that's it! Go back and check out the other amazing entries from members of the Color Brigade!
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Color Brigade Vol 1 - Check out last week's submissions!
Ask me anything on FormSpring