Gap Thermal Top - XS
Forever 21 Burgundy Tights (buy here)
Forever 21 Chic Leatherette Stilettos in Olive - 5 (buy here)
I decided to try the belted scarf look today! I've seen look quite a lot this season and really love how it adds a bit of variety to a normal everyday look. This belt was actually a little on the short side, but I love the ruffles and the mix of brown colors so I wore it anyways. Let me know if you've tried this belted scarf look as I love getting inspiration from all you fashionistas out there as well! Email me a picture and if I get enough I'll put up a compilation post featuring all of you guys! ^_^
I was also recently tagged by Jessy of The Little Dust Princess to do a 5 New Year's Resolutions post. I will keep these resolutions unrelated to my blog as I have another blog-centric resolution post already scheduled for Friend Friday going up on New Year's Eve.
5 New Year's Resolutions (non blog-related):
- Learn how to cook 5 Chinese dishes. I go to my parents' house for dinner every Sunday (my parents recently moved to Dallas from Taiwan in September). My mom is an amazing cook and I'm determined to take advantage of the fact that they live in town now to learn how to cook some authentic Chinese food!
- Stick to a $300/month clothing budget. I'm currently spending about $450/month, so I'll need to learn how to cut down and not be tempted by the pretty things I see in the store. This one will be tough for me, but I'll be documenting it in my blog so hopefully this will keep me accountable!
- Learn how to scuba dive. The bf and I bought a Groupon deal to become scuba certified in 10 lessons. This is something we've casually discussed doing for awhile, but it wasn't until we talked with a friend about his recent scuba diving trip off the coast of Belize that we finally decided to get over our fears and learn how to scuba for ourselves!
- Have a date night once a week. This is another reason why I need to decrease my shopping expenses. The bf and I currently only do a date night maybe once a month. Even though I'm perfectly happy just staying home, I know that he really enjoys going out so we will now make it a point to go out once a week to do something fun!
- Pay someone a compliment once a day. I love getting compliments as it means that someone is actually noticing me or something that I'm doing. And everyone needs something to feel good about everyday. I'm going to make a special effort to pay attention to people more and offer sincere genuine compliments at least once a day.
Liane of PetiteXXSLet me know what some of your new year's resolutions are! ^_^
Michelle of The Petite Fitting Room
Jiye of Pearls and Green Tea
Tara of Mix and Match Fashion
Vicky of Vicky's Daily Fashion
Ask me anything on FormSpring