|whoa, was not expecting this wind this morning!|
|you can actually see my nose getting redder...|
|and yes, i'm going back in to warm up now!|
Banana Republic Mock Turtleneck - XS (similar here)
Target Merona Cashmere Ivory Scarf
Target Merona Black Knee-High Socks - S
Today was definitely a case of the Mondays for me. Here's a small timeline of events:
- 7:00 am: I put on my nice black shirt that I had picked out the night before (I've found this to be the only way I can stick to the challenge as I'm not inspired enough in the mornings otherwise), only to notice that the entire backside is matted with light gray cat hair. Like, it was so dense it could almost pass for an intentional faux fur design! So... 10 sheets of lint remover later and I had a shirt on. ^_^
- 7:15 am: The hinge on my curling iron broke. Booo. You can see my feeble attempt to curl my hair in the pics above. Meanwhile, can anyone recommend a good curling iron? Ceramic and/or tourmaline, if possible...
- 8:00 am: Took pictures in the blistering wind of my rooftop deck! This meant hair stuck to lipgloss and scarf flying in my face. Needless to say, I could only stand in one direction in order to avoid utter chaos. So today I'm featuring the right side of my face.
- 8:15 am: Do you know how hard it is to drive stick shift with knee-high boots? These are things that you don't think of ahead of time when you buy a manual transmission car. I basically had to lift my entire left leg in order to use the clutch. Awkwarrrd.
- 8:30 am: Made it to work and grabbed a bowl of blueberries from the cafeteria. Everything is better after a bowl of blueberries. It's a fact. My day did get much better from here. ^_^
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for my CSNStores.com giveaway! Deadline is Friday, Nov 19.