Today's FOTD incorporated nice golden hues and rich browns that coordinated with the camel-colored top that I was wearing today. I was especially appropriate as the weather is finally fall-like today, and I wanted to wear colors that were inspired by Autumn weather.
Moreover, I haven't used pigments in ages! I broke out one of my favorite pigments called Blonde's Gold, released in the Overrich Collection of 2008. I keep forgetting how wonderful pigments are -- definitely need to remember to use them more! I also used my new MAC Sweet Joy eyeshadow from the Venomous Villains collection that was recently released. This is definitely my new favorite highlight! It blends flawlessly and is the perfect highlight shade for my NC25 skin.
- MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot
- Lid: MAC Blonde's Gold pigment (Overrich)
- Outer V: MAC Time & Space eyeshadow (Neo Sci-Fi)
- Crease: MAC Brun eyeshadow
- Highlight: MAC Sweet Joy eyeshadow (Venomous Villains)
- Lower-Lash: Sweet Joy (inner 1/3), Time & Space (middle), Brun eyeshadow (outer 1/3)
- Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation in 40 Watts
- MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Bone Beige/Emphasize (contour/highlight)
- MAC Sincere Blush
- MAC Honey Moon lipstick (Moonbathe)
Hope you enjoy!