The look was very subtle but complemented the outfit I was wearing earlier today perfectly. I actually took this picture after the gym (and thus I'm in workout clothes), but the colors still worked out beautifully!
Here's what I used:
(Products listed clockwise)
This is a super versatile look -- as you can tell I wore it with a blue-themed outfit and even a coral colored workout outfit! If you haven't picked up the Burmese Beauty Quad from the latest MAC Fabulous Felines collection, you should definitely do so before the collection is gone! It's one of my all-time favorite quads and works great with virtually every outfit!
- MAC Burmese Beauty Quad (Fabulous Felines collection)
- Stila Espresso eyeshadow
- Stila 40 Watts Illuminating Powder Foundation
- MAC By Candelight MSF (In the Groove collection)
- MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Bone Beige/Emphasize
- Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (sample)
- MAC Painterly Paintpot
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume in Very Black
- Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base Mascara
- MAC Fix+